Monday, April 16, 2012

Welcome to Just Try It Already!

Welcome to my blog!  I've thought for a long time about starting a blog I just couldn't figure out what in the world I would blog about.  Obviously I've come up with something otherwise I wouldn't be here.


So what is Just Try It Already! about?  Well several months ago, I don't know, six months maybe more, I heard people talking about this thing called Pinterest.  I didn't know anything about it so I asked for an invite and well I can't stop pinning things!  So many things I want to try.  I've tried a few things since I started pinning but not nearly as many as I want to.  I've always enjoyed trying new things.  They don't always turn out but at least I can say I've tried it.


So that's what this blog is about - me trying out things I've pinned on Pinterest.  Mostly make your own things (make your own onion soup mix, taco seasoning, make your own laundry or dishwasher detergent).


I think the main thing I want to get from this little adventure is to show my daughters that trying new things is GOOD! Just because they sell it in the store doesn't mean you can't make it yourself and it might take a little bit of your time and it might be a flop but at least you can say you've tried it.  If in the end I save my family some money from making something myself, GREAT!  If in the end I make an impact on the environment, that's GREAT too!


I'm new to this blog thing so bear with me as I figure it out.  If you want to follow me, if not, that's fine to.  I can't promise a post every day but hopefully at least once a week.  I'm a mother of two young girls and also work part-time from home.  I needed a hobby so here I am.


So, Just Try It Already!


~ Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment